Fabian Consulting has been working in the area of program evaluation since 1997. Since that time, FCI has provided evaluation consultation and/or external evaluation to organizations and projects such as the following:
The Foundation Center, New York, NY
- National assessment of a long-running Foundation Center program. The process included extensive focus group research, Web and hard copy surveys, a meta-analysis of existing information, and an Open Space Technology workshop.
Urban Renewal Corporation, Newark, NJ
- Assisted in the evaluation of Federal SAMHSA-funded Substance Abuse treatment services for the chronically homeless.
All Saints Episcopal CDC, Hoboken, NJ
- Evaluation of after-school programming for low-income children at the Jubilee Center
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton
- Evaluation of Federal Administration for Children and Families-funded Healthy Marriages program to strengthen Latino families.
- Evaluation consultation for Federal SAMHSA-funded Mercer County Integrated Care Collaborative (MCICC) to provide integrated physical and behavioral healthcare to persons with serious mental illness in four Trenton-area behavioral health provider organizations
- Project Management and evaluation consultation for Federal SAMHSA-funded project to develop MCICC behavioral health organizations’ Health Information Technology capacity
- Evaluation of Robert Wood Johnson Foundation-funded Trenton Latino Health Literacy project to improve health literacy among Latinos through parenting classes as well as ABE/GED and ESL classes
- Evaluation of State Division of Addiction Services-funded PATHS program for persons with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse diagnoses
Big Brothers Big Sisters State Assn. of New Jersey
- Developed reporting systems for Federal OJJDP-funded statewide youth mentoring project
Mercer Street Friends, Trenton, NJ
- Evaluation of state-funded (Federal pass-through) Even Start family literacy program
Jewish Renaissance Foundation, Perth Amboy, NJ
- Evaluation of state-funded (Federal pass-through) 21st Century Community Learning Centers at five elementary schools and one high school
United Way of Passaic County, Paterson, NJ
- Design and execution of a Federal USDA-funded Hunger Free Communities assessment of food insecurity in Passaic County
- Developed, and continue to execute and monitor, reporting systems for grantee agencies of United Way of Passaic County
Center for Development and Learning, Covington, LA
- Design of outcome measurement process and all reporting for Learning Connections©, a multi-year, multi-level program to improve student achievement in five under-performing New Orleans area public schools.